Soon the next 100 cats will have been spayed in Portugal, in cooperation with our partner ARPA. A huge success for the local animal protection activists, where cats can breed thanks to the ideal climate and only a few neuterings can be financed.
Spayed cats are better off in every way:
- They do not give birth to unwanted kittens, which are then often "disposed of" in a cruel manner or have a dangerous future as strays.
- They do not have to suffer the strains of giving birth and are therefore healthier and more resistant.
- They do not have to fight for the survival of their kittens under dramatic circumstances and at the risk of their own lives.
- They are more tolerated by the people and are less often driven away or killed.
- They do not suffer from sexually transmitted diseases.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Support this important work with a donation or spaying vouchers. You can order these in our webshop https://www.susyutzinger.ch/Shop.
Warmest thanks for your support!