1. quick, easy and unbureaucratic: Here you can donate for animal feed. The money goes into a special account and is used 1:1 for the purchase of animal food.
2. professional and safe: The SUST selects animal shelters for its support that meet a minimum standard of animal welfare. Preference is given to animal shelters and animal welfare projects that work sustainably. Of course, emergencies have priority.
3. fast, targeted, environmentally friendly: The SUST uses it to buy the required feed directly on site. This keeps long waiting times, such as delivery and transport costs to a minimum.
4. donate safely: Feed deliveries are documented on SUST's social media channels.
Every contribution saves lives: Please support our food donation campaign!
- Many Swiss animal shelters and sanctuaries regularly receive food deliveries for their homeless fosterlings from the SUST store
- SUST social work for animals delivers food and utensils directly to animal panels https://www.susyutzinger.ch/Aktivitaeten-/Soforthilfe/Sozialarbeit-fuer-Tiere
- For feed deliveries in Switzerland we are supported by feed manufacturers and we also accept feed donations from private animal friends (please only closed feed sacks and cans/bags). Please send your feed donation by mail to: Susy Utzinger Foundation for Animal Welfare, Weisslingerstrasse 1, 8483 Kollbrunn
- Food shortage in animal shelters: Many animal shelters feed their homeless animals with leftover food from school canteens, restaurants and hotels - this vital support has now been lost from one day to the next during the Corona crisis
- Animal shelters are overcrowded: In addition, many pet owners currently give their animals to the shelters for financial reasons or abandon them
- Donation crisis: In crisis situations, many animal shelters no longer receive donations.
- Animal owners in need: If they can no longer feed their animals, they abandon them. Therefore we also distribute food to animal owners in need