Emergency food aid: Fast and vital help for animals in need
Serious feed shortages occur time and again in animal shelters. The SUST emergency food aid is there for animal shelters and their fosterlings.
Every contribution saves lives: Please support our food donation campaign!
PC: 15 - 457 322 -7
IBAN CH22 0900 0000 1545 7322 7
Click here to go to the SUST-food account:
The SUST food emergency aid works as simple as this
1. quick, easy and unbureaucratic: Here you can donate for animal food. The money goes into a special account and is used 1:1 for the purchase of animal food.
2. professional and safe: The SUST selects animal shelters for its support that meet a minimum standard of animal welfare. Preference is given to animal shelters and animal welfare projects that work sustainably. Of course, emergencies have priority.
3. fast, targeted, environmentally friendly: The SUST buys the required food directly on site. This keeps long waiting times, such as delivery and transport costs to a minimum.
4. donate safely: Food deliveries are documented on SUST's social media channels.
- Many Swiss animal shelters and animal sanctuaries receive regular deliveries of food for their homeless protégés from the SUST storage facility
- SUST social work for animals delivers food and utensils directly to animal food banks https://www.susyutzinger.ch/Aktivitaeten-/Soforthilfe/Sozialarbeit-fuer-Tiere- - For food deliveries in Switzerland we are supported by food manufacturers and we also accept food donations from private animal friends (please only closed food sacks and tins / bags). Please send your food donation by mail to: Susy Utzinger Foundation for Animal Protection, Weisslingerstrasse 1, 8483 Kollbrunn
- Food shortage in animal shelters: Many animal shelters feed their homeless animals with leftover food from school canteens, restaurants and hotels - this vital support has now been lost from one day to the next during the Corona crisis
- Animal shelters are overcrowded: In addition, many pet owners currently give their animals to the shelters for financial reasons or abandon them
- Donation crisis: In crisis situations, many animal shelters no longer receive donations.
- Animal owners in need: If they can no longer feed their animals, they abandon them. Therefore we also distribute food to animal owners in need