Information to the public
SUST information brochures and campaigns in different languages
The SUST's commitment, both spoken and written
Specialist knowledge for animal lovers - free of charge
Our expertise and many years of experience in dealing with pets are continuously processed in our information series "Animal welfare through proper action". In our free brochures, pet owners and animal lovers will find important tips and tricks for keeping, protecting and caring for our four-legged friends.
The pillar "Education & Information to the Public" includes
- Courses at the SUST Academy
- Public lectures
- Education to the public
- Media work on current animal welfare issues in different countries
- Free distribution of information brochures and flyers
- Free distribution of animal welfare posters
- Animal welfare campaigns
- School campaigns
- Creation, printing and delivery of learning material suitable for children in different languages
- School visits and distribution of learning and information material in different countries and languages
You can order the brochures and posters of SUST free of charge in the WebShop
If you'd like to find out more about all the projects in the pillar of Education & Information to the Public by SUST, please access the German version of the website using your browser's translation extension.
The activities of the Susy Utzinger Animal Welfare Foundation are financed exclusively by donations and legacies (no public support).